Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kaden's 1st Talk

Kaden gave his first talk in primary today! He is getting so very big. He was a little nervous this morning but when he got in there and sat at the front of the room he was way more confident. He sat there with his arms crossed and reverent as can be, I was so proud. When it was his turn I stood up by him and helped him. This was his talk: "I can be a missionary by being an example and teaching others about Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen." I love this sweet little boy so much, he has such a great testimony already and he's so nice and thoughtful.


I went to check on Gavin who was actually doing well in nursery and through the window I see that he is asleep sitting up in his chair. He was supposed to be coloring but he kept nodding off and almost falling out of his chair over and over. Could be because he was up til 11:30 last night and had no nap today. This little boy forgets that it is ok to sleep, it's actually good for you!


I'm so grateful to be these boys moms. They are even greater than I ever could have hoped. I love them more than I ever thought I could. They bring me so much joy and love.

No comments: