Thursday, May 5, 2011

New favorite thing...

Reading!!!We were laying on our bed waiting for Paul to get back from working out and I was trying to get him to stay awake a little longer. He was so happy and talkative and smiley I thought I would see if he liked to listen to me read to him. I didn't think he would really pay attention but boy did he, he looked at every picture and listened so well. He even did lots of talking of his own. Thanks Grandma Teri for all the books, they are a hit!












4 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Aw...he's going to be such a smart little guy! I love how he just lays there and listens and pays attention. :)

Cory Jenson said...

This is great, and he is SUCH a cutie. I'm glad I'm gonna get to see the nitty gritty even though we don't see you guys everyday!!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

That is great! He is so cute! We must meet him!

Christine said...

So cute! Rachel, you're a totally awesome mommy--already starting a love of books! :) Way to go! Those pics are adorable!