Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day

I had such a great mother's day. Paul got me a beautiful silver necklace with Kaden's name on it, one we can add all our children too. I LOVE it. We went down to my mom's house for a gourment dinner. My whole family got to be there which made it special for everyone. Kaden was such a good boy. I am so grateful to be this sweet little boy's mom, he is my whole world. Being a wife and mother are truly my favorite things in this world. There is no better job than to be a mom and feel the fulfillment and joy that brings.


























suggling with dad after church






His two favorite stuffed animals (he got the elephant from grandpa on his first zoo trip)




Having fun playing


I love this boy sooo much!

2 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

You look so cute and I am so happy that you are blogging so often!!! :-) He's a cutie!

Sapp Family said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day ... and I am so glad! I'm lovin' all the pictures...so cute!