Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fun recent pictures




We put him next to this bear his first day home from the hospital, so fun to see how much he's changed and how big he has gotten!






















































Trying to teach him to drink from a bottle too, so far it's not his favorite thing but Paul is patient with him and we just keep at it.













































Paul absolutely loves sleeping with Kaden, last night he asked me if he could wake him up from peacefully sleeping in his bed next to ours to put him in bed with us :) I said no of course but it was still very cute.



2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

I love his shoes!! They are so cute! I need to find a pair for Hyrum now. Be sure to keep posting pictures of your family...I love keeping up with the Salley's! :)

Sapp Family said...

Maryann already commented, but I just love how much that boy likes his daddy. Got to love those boys. Great family pic there at the top of the blog too. You guys are superstar parents.
- Brad