Thursday, September 17, 2015

Last Day of Disney Land!!!

 Dumbo Ride! A classic that was loved by all
 Gavin and I waiting while Kaden and Paul rode Soaring California
 We took the boys to the Disney Junior show. Kaden thought it was pretty cool but Gavin was in heaven. He danced and sang and clapped through the whole thing.
 After half day at the parks it was time to go back home. We went to the airport with everyone, after a very long painful wait and miscommunication with the shuttle. And then Paul, the boys, and I rented a car and headed off to our next adventure in Huntington Beach!!
This was a perfect trip for all of us. Everyday was magical and we were all together. It seemed everyone was happier, more in love, more peace and joy. I don't know how Disney does it but they really do make everything magical. I am already saving my money and ready to go back.

No comments: