Monday, September 14, 2015

Disney Land!!! Day 2

Today we started out at Disney California Adventure. We were excited to show the kids Cars Land and lets face it, I was super excited to ride my all time favorite, The Tower of Terror! 
Love these guys, these are the best!


One of the longest rides we waited in line for was the Cars Racing ride. We were so excited that Kaden was tall enough to ride, we thought it would be his very favorite. It's nice having so many family members in a long line because there are lots of people to entertain the kids. For a lot of the wait we played hide the minion toys. We would take turns hiding little minions and then the kids would find them. It actually lasted a very long time.
Gavin and Jaxon weren't quite big enough to ride the Cars ride so Randi took them to ride some kid friendly rides. The 3 of them had a great time!

You can tell Kaden still doesn't feel great but he was such a champ and never complained once. 

All the cousins! Boy do I love them all!



Another favorite of the boys was Monsters Inc. We rode it countless times since there was no wait.

Sid's first time riding the tower of terror, she was a little nervous but as you can see, she had plenty of support from her family, a Sid sandwich.



Gavin and papa bonding
One thing we really enjoyed today was standing in the middle of Cars Land as it got dark and all the neon lights turned on and the song started just like in the movie. It was awesome, the kids loved it.
We also did the Diamond Celebration Parade this night. IT WAS AMAZING!! I was mesmerized and never blinked so you can imagine what the kids thought. We found a great spot and camped out there for about an hour and a half but boy was it worth it. I wish we would've gone every night. I felt so much joy, truly one of the most memorable memories I have. I was surrounded by family and love, and the people I care about most watching an incredible and magical show. I love Disneyland and I love my family!

No comments: