Friday, September 2, 2016

Introducing RIGBY KAI SALLEY!!

After lots of persuasion I finally talked my Dr. into inducing me on my due date! I loved having an induction scheduled, I was able to have all my stuff packed and ready, get to bed early, have someone ready to watch the kids, it's so easy to plan when you know when exactly it's going to happen. 
I was so excited the night before it was hard to sleep knowing I would be holding my sweet baby boy by the next night but I did my best. Paul and I left early in the morning on Friday September 2nd and headed for the hospital. They got us all checked in, changed, and in bed. I LOVE being in the hospital having a baby, it is truly one of my favorite things. Even with all the nerves and anxiety and unsurety I still love it. Knowing your brand new baby that was recently with Heavenly Father will soon be in your arms is just the most amazing feeling in the world.

This is one of my favorite sights when I come into the hospital room, this empty bed will soon be the place for my crying newborn baby to lay. 
We started the pitocin at about 930. My nurse was amazing, I told her the IV was my least favorite part so she gave me a numbing shot before to help with the pain. Later I told her I was feeling nauseous and she gave me meds in my IV right away. She was amazing.She had tips and tricks that I had never heard before event though this was my 3rd baby. 
Mom and dad went down to get some lunch, Jean was still at the house with the boys when the Dr. said I was about ready. Paul quickly called Jean and told her to meet Randi quickly and then called mom and dad who had gone to get some quick lunch. Within a short time our sweet baby boy was here!
Rigby Kai Salley
born at 2:42pm
weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces
20 inches long

 My easiest labor and delivery by far. This sweet new baby came crying and screaming into the world. He had a little bit of hair (more at birth than our other two) and the perfect tiny little cry, ten little toes, ten tiny fingers. They laid him on my chest and I snuggled him in tight against my chest, he calmed down and immediately started sucking his thumb. What an amazing miracle it is to have a new baby. My heart was so full of love and joy it felt like it could burst. I love this tiny baby with my whole heart and soul. My biggest joy is being a mom, it is just as amazing the third time around as it was the first.


Proud daddy staying close to Riggs while he is getting his weight checked, footprints and check up. 
 Daddy's first time holding Rigby!
 Once he was wiped up and bundled up he was happy as could be. Dad, Mom and Jean came in to get their snuggles and first looks.


 He already loves his pacifier! He basically came out sucking his thumb and anything he can get into that cute tiny little mouth.
 Randi brought the big brothers a little later in the day. They LOVED Rigby right away. We hadn't decided for sure that his name would be Rigby but once Gavin came in he kept asking "Is that Rigby?!" I kept saying that's baby, I don't know if that's his name yet. Gavin just kept saying "Yes it's Rigby! That's Rigby!" haha so Rigby fit him from the very beginning. The boys were so careful and soft with him. They had huge smiles on their face the entire time, couldn't believe how tiny he was and that he was really here out of my belly!
Kaden's first time holding his new baby brother!


 Gavin's first time holding brother! We couldn't get him to look at the camera, he wanted to just gaze at Rigby's cute face and body the whole time. They kept giving him loves and kisses and then smiling at each other. It was one of the very best moments of my entire life. Memories I treasure and will never forget.




 Daddy snuggling with Riggs while I showered and got cleaned up.
 Getting ready to meet his aunt, uncle, and cousins. They loved him and we loved getting to introduce them to him.


 First picture as a family of 5! Can't believe how blessed we are to have 3 amazing boys! I love them all so very much.

Me with my 3 boys!

No comments: