Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Bringing Home Baby!


 It's always a little sad for me to actually dress my baby in their first outfit and get ready to leave the hospital. That means they are already getting bigger. I love being at the hospital and keeping them in their tiny little white hospital shirt and hat and diaper. It's just such a special time to bond with mom, dad, and baby alone. But alas the time came when we had to leave, though we were very excited to take him home to his sweet brothers who we missed and were very excited to have him home with us. He is so tiny! This is one of my favorite outfits.




 We got Riggs all buckled and ready to go in his seat. He rode the whole way with his little arms sticking straight up in the air. 

 He had quite the welcome party waiting when we got home. These boys are sure excited to have our own new baby living with us at our house.

 Lounging in bed his first morning home.
 The boys always want to hold him, kiss him, see what he's doing and where he is. I love it!


 Meeting Uncle Adam and Aunt Kiley for the first time.



 Rigby's first bath, he loved being in the water but not necessarily getting out of the bath.Big brothers loved watching him get all cleaned and see how tiny he is in just his diaper. Tiny little legs!




 Meeting Uncle Stu and soon to be Aunt Elle!

We have loved every second of Rigby's first week home. I LOVE tiny new babies! My heart is so happy and full, I feel blessed daily to have 3 healthy, happy, beautiful, perfect boys of my very own.

No comments: