Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Family Bowling on Christmas Adam


 On Wednesday night we decided it would be fun to take the boys bowling. Gavin hadn't ever been when he was actually big enough to do it himself. It was so fun to have everyone together having a great time. I for sure had the lowest score (next time I'm using bumpers) but overall it was a great time.
Both boys did lots of snacking in between their turns.
Kaden LOVES Kiley so he was so excited she and Adam were able to go and he could snuggle up to her while waiting for his turn.


 Gavin loved picking which ball to use everytime. After every turn he would watch how many pins would fall down and then shake his bum, every time without fail, it was so very cute!

I sure love this group of people, so grateful that we can live close and all be together so often. I love this time of year and the joy and closeness it brings. So grateful for my Savior and that we're able to celebrate His birth.

No comments: