Thursday, April 9, 2015

Girl's Trip!

In airport getting ready to take off!
Randi was in charge of snacks, obviously she filled this responsibility like a champ!
Mom, Randi, and I were generously given (by dad) an all paid for girl's trip to Scottsdale, Arizona for a long weekend. We had SO much fun. We ate lots of yummy food, shopped, layed by the pool, enjoyed the hot weather, and just had a great time talking and laughing and being together.


Had In-N-Out twice it was so good

One of my favorite pics ever. I love these women. They are my best friends.
I got my first taste of Sprinkles Cupcakes and let me tell you, they didn't disappoint! They were delicious, we had to go back and get some to bring back to our men and kids. 




 I also got to gamble for the first time ever. Mom showed me the ropes and Randi documented. It wasn't everything I had hoped for. The money went fast and we came out smelling like we'd been smoking and drinking all day, even though it was only about 30 minutes inside. But it was fun to say I'd tried and good news, I'm not a gambler so no worries there!
We went to a sandwich place that served the "best sandwich in America" here I am trying it for the first time. It was delicious! It was shredded turkey breast, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. I'd definitely get it again if we go back.

Shopping at the little Indian stores in the area.

We sat out at the pool and relaxed and tanned every morning, it was just what this tired mama needed. The only down side of the trip was jumping into the pool with my phone in my pocket :( so sad. Mom and I ran to get rice to put it in while dad researched and found a phone repair store to take it to. By some tender mercy they were able to fix it and it has worked perfectly ever since. Dad saved the day again with that one.


The last night we were there we went to a big fancy dinner, it was so fun to get all dressed up and cute and go out together for a nice dinner. I love these ladies so much, getting to spend time with them and do whatever/whenever we wanted and just talk and laugh was so much fun and just what we all needed. Thanks Dad, you really are the best and you spoil us so much. So grateful for eternal families and that we all get to live close and see each other often. Here is to more girl's trips in the future. I could see a tradition forming ;)

Also a special thank you to our great hubbies who stayed home and took great care of our kids so we could all go and have a great time together. We are so blessed by the great men we have in our family. They really are the best!

No comments: