Monday, September 8, 2008

Disney Fun!

I realize it's been a long time since I've added a new blog but I don't want to pass up some of the fun things we've done in the last month or so, so I'm going back a little. Paul and I finally got to disney land! It was so neat to go just the two of us, we had a blast. We spent two days there and got to experience Disney Land and California Adventures. We must've rode Indiana Jones 3 times and Pirates of the Caribbean at least 6 times. We got soaked on Splash Mountain and scared to death on Tower of Terror. We went to fantasmic, which was amazing and then ran over to the fireworks, so romantic. My feet were killing me by the time we went home after all the walking around we did, but we didn't want to pass up a second of fun. It's amazing how magical disney land is no matter what age you are.
























No comments: