Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessings in My Life

I have recently realized how blessed my life truly is. The Lord has blessed
Paul and I so much. I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man who loves the Lord and works hard. What a beautiful world we live in that has been created for us to enjoy, whenever I'm feeling down I look around at the beautiful mountains or the smiling children playing outside so oblivious to the problems of the world and feel so happy and so grateful to the Lord for all I have. I love my life, and I love my family and friends, how blessed I am each and every day. I have also learned Christ is always willing to help you and
waits for you to simply ask. He is our Brother, our Savior, and our Friend!



1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

oh, i miss you guys a ton! i love your blog its so cute!! i also feel the same way about all the blessings in my life.