Thursday, May 26, 2016

Preschool Graduation


I can't believe Kaden's preschool days are over and he will be heading to kindergarten. I always thought this day was so far off and we had plenty of time before we had to worry about it and now here it is, one summer separating us from Kaden being in the actual school system and going to school every single day. I am so sad to not have him with me all day everyday, I am truly going to try and not cry until I am alone in the car after drop off. But I also know kaden is going to thrive in school and enjoy learning and meeting new friends so much. He is so ready for kindergarten and he will do great things. So grateful he had such a great teacher, he loved Miss Rebecca so much! Great teachers make the difference of how these kiddos think about school.


No comments: