Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Best Date Ever: Goo Goo Dolls

I am one lucky girl! Paul surprised me with an amazing date. He told me in the morning we were going on a date that night but nothing about it. Paul's mom came and watched the boys and we headed out. First we had dinner at Costa Vida then continued driving up to North Denver. I had no idea where we were going. Finally I saw Red Rocks and guessed it was a concert but I didn't know which one. As we got closer there was a sign that said Goo Goo Dolls July 15. I screamed and asked him if WE were going to the goo goo concert? This was definitely a bucket list concert of mine. I have loved the Goo Goo Dolls forever but never thought I'd actually get there. Plus I had never been to Red Rocks before but it was so amazing and this was such a great concert to see there for the first time. 

 The band was awesome and Paul and I had so much fun being alone together. Like I said I am one lucky girl. I'm so blessed to have him as my own. Love you Paul, thanks for the perfect night out!


No comments: