Monday, April 25, 2011

Kaden's first few weeks



Building forts with dad










Snuggling with grandma



























































Staying warm after a bath



















Don't want to confuse him with sidney's baby doll.























We have enjoyed every second of having Kaden in our home. He has the sweetest little spirit and seems he will be a pretty laid back guy. These first weeks he's had his first sponge bath, 2 photo shoots (pictures to come,) lost his umbilical cord at 6 days, his circumcision ring came off, and his first real bath. I love this little boy more and more every single day. How grateful I am that I get to be his mom.






3 comments:

Bradley and Ellen said...

So great! I love how many pictures you posted! He is seriously a gorgeous baby--gee I wonder why?! Cute parents!

Randi said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. You just can't take too many! Love ya.

Sapp Family said...

Rachel...you look so good after having a baby not too long ago! I love all the pictures of you and Paul with your little man. So cute! And that's awesome that Paul is already building forts with him...what a fun dad!