Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby on the way!!

Me and Paul are very happy and so excited to announce that we are going to be parents!! I am 10.5 weeks along, the baby is due March 19th. We are hoping to get an ultrasound picture soon, I'm hoping this will make it seem like there really is a baby growing inside my belly! The nice thing is I haven't really been sick, I don't feel 100% but I haven't thrown up at all and I am so grateful for that! We couldn't be happier to add this new little joy to our family!

4 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Yay! I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys!! :) You guys are going to be great parents and have a cute little Salley running all over the place soon! Love you guys! :)

The Gregersen family said...

I'm so HAPPY for you guys.
You guys are going to be wonderful parents!! Luv ya girl.

Bradley and Ellen said...

Hehehehe! You guys had better post those ultrasound pics! This is just too exciting!

Diana and Jordan said...

I'm so so excited for you and Paul! Can't wait for pics! You're going to be the best parents ever! :)