Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rachel's 21!

I finally turned 21, it's official, I'm an adult. Paul made my birthday so fun, like he always does. He decided not to go to school that morning so we slept in a little and then he made me waffles! I love waffles! I opened my presents with the web cam going so mom and dad could watch me open them. I got lots of good things, money for clothes, and Paul got me a ipod shuffle for jogging which I was pretty excited about. After presents we went to Idaho Falls to go shopping with some birthday money and had lunch at Bajios, my favorite mexican restaurant. I got some cute new clothes from Paul. We had dinner with friends at Craiog's later, which was deliciuos and then came home to have cake and play some mario kart wii. It was so fun. It's always weird to be away from all my family for my birthday but Paul made the day so special and it was fun to spend it with our friends.

2 comments:

Randi said...

How is it you are 21 and I am still only 25? Funny how that works! Sounds like you had a great bday. Wish we could have been there. But at least we sent you a gift that got there 2 weeks later :)

Sapp Family said...

i can't wait until i can finally turn 21! it was so much fun hanging out with you guys. i know brad certainly enjoyed playing the wii! :)